Reset

I think I needed a complete reset in life and I was able to do it by just vanishing from everything and hiding under a rock somewhere.

I'm back (yet again) and I'm determined to keep blogging and maybe vlogging soon.

My classes have improved a lot, I've had 3 open classes in the last month and have another coming up soon. I've gotten fantastic feedback from everyone that's been watching me teach and for some reason we my CoT and lil ole me, were picked to be a representative of some type for an open class? Still fuzzy on those details but there were a lot of cameras and twice as many people there.

Unfortunately my grandfather did pass over Chuseok so that's been a bit hard to cope with. With Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up it's going to be difficult all around, but I'm sure that I can handle things in a better way now.

I'm excited to keep seeing more of Korea because...

My contract was extended!

Winter, you say, why would you extend when your school was so horrible? Isn't that stupid?

Yeah, maybe it is, but things have gotten better like I mentioned earlier. I don't have any issues anymore, my Korean is improving with the kids, they're respecting me even more, and the 2nd graders are excited to meet me next semester as my 3rd graders. I've been able to put my foot down to the two bully girls and they don't come into my room anymore after a small incident before. I forgot that I have the power to intimidate people.

I've been taking violin lessons which has improved my mental health, my language skills, and my outlook on things overall. I didn't realize how much I needed other adults to talk to in person before I started the lessons. I was going to participate in NaNoWriMo but flopped hard, but I think I'll start writing again to prep for next year, haha.

I still have Stella and Bailey, but I'm not pushing as hard for them to be adopted ASAP. It's nice to have the company when I'm home now, it's not so painfully quiet. It's chaos at 5am, but it's pretty good every other hour of the day.

I post regularly on my instagram so if you're interested in that, I'll be there~

I hope everyone has been great, and thanks for sticking around if you're still here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas: Sometimes I wonder.

A requested update

Blogmas: On feeling overwhelmed.