A requested update

Hey, hi, hello. 

I'm back after nearly a year.

If I can explain the sudden dip in existence:
I was collateral damage in my ex-bf being doxxed!
All fun times, good stuff, I layed low, lived under a rock, drank some coffee.

And like the cicadas I am back and ready to S C R E A M.

The good stuff first of course.
I still have the cats! Bailey and Stella are still kicking around, getting fat, starting fights with the vet.
I just bought them collars for their trip to their new home: England.

I got accepted into a university there, due to start almost one year from now.
I'm excited, they're oblivious, it's gonna be amazing.

I've been seeing more of Korea, I joined a sports team (Go Gaels!), and I've just generally made a nuisance of myself.

I teach all grades for after school now, 1st - 6th but they're not terrible at all. It's just a lack of communication with the little ones but they like to give me hugs and tell me I'm pretty.

Here's the bad though.

I'm having a lot of trouble with my school.
I mean a lot.
I found out I wasn't registered with the pension office until three months into my employment, I was paid over a week late (for the 4th time,) I cannot get my pay stubs for the life of me and uhhh, oh yeah, apparently I've not been paying my taxes.

It's not as bad as it could be, but I think with the fuss I've been causing I'm less liked by admin staff now. But hey, who cares? I'm leaving in the new year anyway so there's nothing keeping me tied down to the "good teacher" handbook anymore.

I'm gonna (hopefully) make a vlog soon about my trip to ~Dokdo~ over Chuseok, and a video sitting down discussing what's up with my life and all the nitty-gritty.

I also stream now (sometimes) so I'll probably be more willing to talk about everything there while I murder my Sims and play Minecraft.
 
I'll probably update my IG more too.


Also Cat Tax:

Stella:

Bailey:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas: Sometimes I wonder.

Blogmas: On feeling overwhelmed.