I'm not dead

I've just been swamped.

My schedule at work got switched completely around, which I'm really happy for, so I've been trying to finish up all of my old after school paperwork in preparation for the new stuff.

I've also been cleaning the hell out of my apartment and trying to make plans with some friends for this week, as well as trying to buy a ticket back home for vacation.

It's been super crazy and busy and this was the last thing on my list, so I'm sorry if I worried anyone with my sudden vanishing.

My back still aches but I should be good soon, maybe I'll get a massage soon and see if that helps.

The kittens are doing well and learning more every day, Holgate keeps missing the litter-box and running his pee pee paws all over the apartment so that's been a 3x a day cleaning task added to my schedule haha.

Well, either way I'll be back soon once I get into the swing of things again.

Hope everyone is doing well, both posters and my silent observers :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas: Sometimes I wonder.

A requested update

Blogmas: On feeling overwhelmed.